Dnes k nám dorazila další malá aktualizace pro DCS World Otevřenou Betu.
Added Friday release support of the new Spitfire IX The Big Show Campaign by Reflected Simulations.
- Fixed crash when using a trigger with event “On mission ends” and some action.
- ME. Added C-130 and F-4E to Iran.
- ME. Added missed aircraft and ground units to Serbia.
- MP. Added corresponding message if the client was be disconnected from server by Integrity check failure.
- Vehicle does not follow to assigned WP from task ‘go to waypoint’ – fixed.
DCS AJS37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Correction to wind compensation for bombs and rockets.
- Popup points inputted without trailing zeros supported.
- Corrected high-altitude non-after burning fuel scheduling.
- Updated training missions for ARAK and RB05 to remove forest around target area.
- Tweaked BK90 warheads.
- Updated RB74 with ED AIM-9L changes.
- Tweaked explosive mass of Mingr 55 30 mm shells in the gunpod.
- Tweaked recoil coefficient on AKAN m/55.
- Updated, and added new quick start missions for Caucasus and Persian Gulf.
- Fix to bombs not releasing when carrying half-load.
- Automatically generated cartridges are exported to .ini – files for inspection in third party software or to make changes which then can be loaded again in sim. Ability to have multiple .ini files to choose from.
- Exterior mirrors now reflect the environment
- Fixed various clipping and shine-through issues in exterior (esp. Cockpit)
- Sculpted new normal map for exhaust nozzle and area
- Sculpted new normal map for exterior exhaust shell
- Added RoughMet textures for the exhaust shell
- Added turbine texture for better deep engine detail
- Metal elements on wings now have appropriate material definitions
- Animated engine exhaust fan
- Interior engine sounds now loop properly
- New! Improved visual fidelity of afterburner
- Afterburner now cast lights inside engine exhaust pipe
- Afterburner now cast lights on surrounding objects and terrain
- Corrected afterburner z-fighting
- Afterburner planes do not render at high viewing angles.
- Corrected afterburner self-illumination
- Fixed glass in LoD (distant) models turning opaque and bright.
- New! Added significantly better quality uncompressed normal maps for entire exterior
- Light domes are now appropriately shiny
- Fixed wheel/tire animation values so they spin at correct speeds.
Changes in last Tuesday’s patch:
- Fix to popup-point switching logic.
- Rb15 group target fix.
- U22 and U22/A is no longer turned on when starting cold.
- Fix to U22/A listening even though it was turned off.
- Suspension for main landing gear softened to allow earlier rotation.
- Both brakes on same axis fixed.
- Fix to target ring not displaying with sidewinders.
- Reverted smoke-in-AB-fix because it turned off sound, not sure how to fix this.
- MiG-29. Tuning Flight Model.
- MiG-29. Corrected thrust at low engine rpm.
- MiG-29. Adjustment of aerodynamic moments with the slats extension.
- MiG-29. Added APU-60 for all pylons and APU-470 for inner pylons for AA missiles.
- MiG-29. Accidentally engine stall at 1.6M – fixed.
- MiG-29S: R-77 misaligned on launchers – corrected.
- Su-33. Corrected position of FAB-250 on pylons.
- Broken Autostart fixed.
DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Reversed NPP localizer bar animation.
- Reversed Max G-load needle animation.
- Reimplemented vibration effects to Pitot while taxiing.
- Fixed hint typo on Mach test switch from 1.7 to 1.5.
DCS C-101 by AvioDev
- Corrected engine instruments lighting to be able to see colors of limitations arc when setting high illumination.
- Updated C-101 textures (Albedo) and liveries.
- Corrected parachute to keep same texture when reaching the ground.
- Smoke CB’s push-in/pull-out were reversed in inputs.
- Player can now change cockpit position (front/rear) with joystick button, before it was only possible with keyboard.
- Corrected some mission names.
- C101CC max fuel weight corrected.