Další aktualizace pro otevřenou betu DCS World je venku. Oprav nám přináší poměrně dost. celý seznam si můžete pročíst níže.
- Map coordinates in status bar doesn’t changes after format change until user moves mouse fixed.
- Sound system. Reworked voice allocation to properly handle lots of close objects.
- Options. Tooltips in cockpit will be set by local options, not server.
- P-51D and Spitfire don’t have a “Customized Cockpit options” – fixed.
- Removed gigantic bow waves appear at maximum vessel speed.
- ME. Sound and Message are not played when using trigger “Text/Message for coalitions” – fixed.
- Added new item ‘Wake Turbulence’ in Mission Editor (as a checkbox in Mission Options) and in serverlist window (in Server Options box).
- ME. Cannot move wingmen position when set to ground start – fixed.
- ME. Added Mach speed in the aircraft group panel. You can set the aircraft speed via either the true speed or the Mach.
- Tunguska missile has no smoke trail – fixed.
- Restored the models of Russian railroad cars.
- Aircraft AI. Added accounting of tyre damage when calculating the point of contact with surface.
DCS AV-8B N/A by RAZBAM
- Removed GBU-16 x 3 from loadout menu (Bombs do not fit on the Racks)
- Designating a target will save the position as a steerpoint (targetpoint)
- Steerpoint navigation has been improved
- Steerpoints (waypoint, mark point, target point) can now be designated as targets
- Steerpoints and their offsets will change to a diamond if designated as targets
- Steerpoint offset bug fixed
- TACAN and TACAN offset navigation bugs fixed.
- EHSD page bug fixes.
- TACAN library enabled (5 TACAN stations data is loaded based on selected map).
- EHSD Data page: TACAN information display is fixed.
- Added training MIssion 15: dumb iron bombs
DCS MIG-19P by RAZBAM
- Fixed Polish Skin
DCS Christen Eagle II by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Resaved instant missions to fix texture errors on pilot harnesses.
DCS C-101 by AvioDev
- Completed ES localization.
- Several fixes to EN localization.
- Updated CN localization.
- Added synchronization of TARSYN and Flight Director to multicrew (EB only).
DCS AJS37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Fixed issue with bombs in CCIP mode might not release if you used another mode prior.
- Thrust reverser now kicks up snow.
- Change to PLAN sight so it takes the aircrafts climb angle into account. Corrected radar ranging.
- Fixed bomb solutions for CCIP and PLAN.
- Fix to C++ assert warning when selecting cartridges that are created for another map.
DCS F/A-18C Hornet
- Added on/off fuse on AGM-154C
- AGM-154 EFUZ set OFF still causes weapon to detonate – fixed.
- Added new single mission ‘Patriot Express’ for the Normandy map.
- Aircraft explodes if player took control form AI by ALT+J pressing – fixed.
- Corrected collision model.
- Minor changes in the external sound of afterburner and distant sounds of the F18 aircraft engine.
- Co-pilot flexi sight jitters when used with trackIR – fixed.
- Su-27. FAB-250 loadouts changed to more realistic.
DCS F-14B by Heatblur Simulations
- Fixed potential CTD when TCS scans an object without a 3D model
- Fixed Jester doing only one action when asked to perform a series of actions of the same type
- Fixed negative values (formatted as large positive 32bit integer) showing up for TID contacts’ altitude
- Fixed bad limiter input on fuel probe yaw moment
- Fixed Jester radio tune and similar commands
- Fix to Jester stuck in the TCS mode (no TID repeater bug)
- Fixed CMS readiness not syncing properly in multicrew
- Fix for the F-5 being displayed as ‘U’ on the RWR
- Make time less relative (multiplayer clock fix)
- Small fix to Jester missile detection
- Fixed AI Wings swept forward on spawn
- Adjusted AI oversweep collision model
- Kneeling and launch bar fixes for the AI
- Fixed nose gear strut collapsing on touchdown for the AI
- Fixed broken gear animations
- Retweaked some lights intensity
- Potential fix to right engine not starting after damage bug
- Reduced drag in turning situations
- Reduced rudder roll power from 15-40 units AOA
- Added more nose down at high ct with flaps up
- Reduced pitch rate damping overall, but increased pitch rate damping with flaps
- Reduced pitch with power effect at high Ct
- Reduced drag vs pitch rate at high alpha
- Tweaked pitch rate damper fade out at high AOA
- Increased lift vs pitch rate
- Added pitch acceleration based damping and AOA rate pitch damping
- Added narrow limit on pitch rate damper and increased strength
- Adjusted Phugoid Damping
- Added slight extra nose down moment with power/flaps up
- Fix to pitch oscillation induced blackout issue