DCS: C-101 Aviojet a DCS: Christen Eagle II se dočkaly brzy po vydání i prvních recenzí. Většina jich je velmi pozitivních.
DCS: Christen Eagle II Recenze:
PZakoupit lze na E-Shop.
DCS: C-101 Recenze:
Zakoupit lze na E-Shop
Vydání modulů na Steam je plánováno na únor 2019!
DCS World Update
Poslední týden v lednu byl vydán update pro DCS World Betu
- Hornet: Laser-Maverick tracking range and laser code entry fixes
- Corrected VR projection to both eyes
- AIM-7 loft trajectory
- Updates to the Christen Eagle II and C-101
DCS: Fw 190 A-8/F-8 Shrike Update
Poměrně rychle pokračují práce na Shrike, který by měl být uvolněn ještě tento rok. Fw 190 A-8 bude excelentním protějškem pro Spitfire Mk.IX.
The Enemy Within 3.0 Kampaň od Baltic Dragon
Minulý týden Baltic Dragon vydalo kampaň pro A-10C koupit lze zde.
The Enemy Within 3.0 je kompletní předělávka The Enemy Within kampaně pro A-10C Warthog. . Příběh kampaně vás usadí do kokpitu Warthofa jako člena malé Spojenecké jednotky posalné do Gruzie Your mission is to help contain a growing threat from a terrorist organization calling itself the “Caucasus Liberation Army” (CLA). As the story unfolds, you will be faced with a variety of challenges, including close air support, precision strikes, combat search and rescue, anti-ship strikes, and even air to air combat.
Striving to be as realistic as possible, the units featured in the campaign are based on their real-life counterparts. It also uses a sophisticated radio control system, meaning that you must tune your on-board radios to the correct frequency to hear the more than 2000 custom voice overs available throughout 21 missions.Compared to the original campaign, version 3.0 offers following great additions and changes:
- 20 out of 21 missions have been rewritten from scratch. This includes the course of action, dialogues, briefings and background information
- More than 2/3 of the missions take place in different locations than the original ones, and most feature different challenges and enemies to provide a completely new experience, 3 entirely new missions that are designed to complement and extend the storyline
- The 8 pilot and 3 commander characters featured throughout the campaign have almost 4x more custom voice overs (over 2100)
- Additional documents and custom kneeboard pages are available for each sortie
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet Update
Our Hornet team continues their hard work on the cockpit systems, sensors and weapons of the F/A-18C. The current focus is on:
- Target of Opportunity (TOO) and Pre-Briefed (PB) HARM modes. Once complete, we will start work on the Litening II targeting pod for the Hornet; the ATFLIR will come at a later point in early access. Note that US Marine Corps Hornet’s operate the Litening II pod. However, this is not a simple copy and paste from the A-10C Litening II pod; this is still a significant amount of work, but it will allow us to bring a Hornet TGP into the game faster than the ATFLIR
- A huge amount of work is ongoing with the data link (D/L). This is probably the most complex system for the Hornet given the network sharing and new code that needs to be created. We are making good progress, and it will be a “game changer”. This will also address a new system of IFF in which locking an aircraft is no longer required to IFF interrogate it. The Hornet can operate on a D/L network and receive and correlate data from other Link-16 equipped aircraft (F/F) and surveillance aircraft like E-2 and E-3 AWACS (SURV)
- In additional to cleaning up the DUD and fuze logic / pull-up cue and break X for HD bombs, progress has been quite rapid on JDAM and JSOW. Like D/L, this is also a rather complex task that will take time. Like HARM, these GPS-guided weapons have both TOO and pre-planned modes with many attack options
- Work is ongoing on the Latent Track While Scan (LTWS) and Track While Scan (TWS) air-to-air radar modes. This will in turn tie into the D/L
We expect to see several of these items available this month.
New DCS World Features
Available now in the Open Beta and coming soon, are two new features for DCS World:
- Wake Turbulence. Just like the wake behind a ship, an aircraft also produces a turbulence wake behind it, with the strongest forces coming off the wingtips as vortices. DCS World will now be modeling these as an option and will add a new level of realism and challenge when flying formations, aerial refueling, and air-to-air combat.
- Battle Damage Assessment. Displayed along the left side of the screen when a target is damaged or destroyed by the player, these notifications appear. A red notification indicates a destroyed target and a yellow notification with a percentage indicates a damaged target. When in the cockpit, it can often be difficult to know if a target was hit and damaged. This optional feature is provided to remove that mystery.
DCS: MiG-19P Farmer Update
The MiG-19P was originally planned for a release in January, but after an extensive review of the MiG-19, we and RAZBAM have decided to postpone its release until a few items are resolved. These include some needed improvements to the flight model and documentation. It’s RAZBAM’s desire to release the MiG-19P in a finished state so it will need just a little more time in the oven to meet this expectation.