Dnes 7.11. 2018 vyšla dříve ohlášená aktualizace pro DCS World otevřenou betu. Aktualizace nám rozšiřuje především funkce pro DCS: F/A-18C Hornet.
Seznam změn zde:
- Restored the missing debriefing after instant action mission.
- AI aircraft climb to a very high altitude when attacking armor units with bombs – fixed.
- AI ground. Not-activated truck can rearm the ground forces if it is visible (not hidden in the ME).
- ME. Task ‘go to waypoint’ will work correctly with the stop condition.
- Fixed issue with DCS freezing on start in some conditions.
- MP. All information about servers with a large number of slots and clients (40+) will now be visible in the list of servers.
- Sound. Improved fade out of sounds with distance.
- AI F-86F. Will not use radar ranger for long range search.
- AI F-86F. Fixed bug that bring to ground collision in the rocket attack.
- A-10C & F/A-18C. AWACS aircraft do not call out enemy locations till the player’s comms menu is opened to AWACS – fixed.
- Radio commands given by the player when a radio message from the AI is playing do not go through – fixed.
- Multimonitor configurations. GUI dropboxes will not break away from their place on the main display to the other displays.
- Introduced JHMCS.
- Introduced FPAS.
- Introduced AGM-65E with laser guidance (can be used with JTAC/AFAC assistance a while). Known issue: overlapped symbols of laser codes on Mav page, will be fixed soon.
- Big radar refactoring.
- External fuel disappears after manoeuvre with disabled fuel pumps – fixed.
- Radar in boresight mode will not locks target outside beam pattern.
- Added RU manual translated by Vasil Komarichin aka ICS_Vortex
DCS Flaming Cliffs
- Su-33 Heavy Sky campaign. Total update all missions by Alex Zelog. Changed: payloads, balance of forces, Su-33s TO weight, weather, minors.
- MiG-29. Added missing net animations.
- MiG-29 Flight model corrections, added engine gyrotorque (will be slightly aircraft spin on the tailslide maneuver).
- Su-27 and MiG-29. Trim reset (LCTRL-T) will be strictly to zero.
- MiG-29. The pitch stability augmentation system synchronized to wing slats deflection.
- MiG-29. Updated model of braking chute.
- MiG-29. Engines will be broken after exceed 2.6M speed.
- MiG-29. Improved damper in the longitudinal channel.
DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Fixed gauge lights.
- Fixed missing SPS/IAB panel texts.
- Adjusted suspension.
- Improved boundary layer blow system effects.
- Improved engine device code to reduce FPS stutters.
- Added navigation data for Persian Gulf.
DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM
- Fuel flow corrections added based on new data
DCS AV-8B NA by RAZBAM
- Sidearms issues fixed:
– Sidearm keeps lock when the aircraft is not pointing at the target.
– Sidearm keeps lock after firing when another missile remains in the aircraft
– Sidearm does not have volume control (Sidewinder volume control also fixed
- Fixed Magnetic compass not moving when aircraft INS is not aligned is also fixed
DCS AJS37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Exterior mirrors now reflect the environment
- Fixed various clipping and shine-through issues in exterior (esp. Cockpit)
- Sculpted new normal map for exhaust nozzle and area
- Sculpted new normal map for exterior exhaust shell
- Added RoughMet textures for the exhaust shell
- Added turbine texture for better deep engine detail
- Metal elements on wings now have appropriate material definitions
- Animated engine exhaust fan
- Interior engine sounds now loop properly
- New! Improved visual fidelity of afterburner
- Afterburner now cast lights inside engine exhaust pipe
- Afterburner now cast lights on surrounding objects and terrain
- Corrected afterburner z-fighting
- Afterburner planes do not render at high viewing angles.
- Corrected afterburner self-illumination
- Fixed glass in LoD (distant) models turning opaque and bright.
- New! Added significantly better quality uncompressed normal maps for entire exterior
- Light domes are now appropriately shiny
- Fixed wheel/tire animation values so they spin at correct speeds.
- Fix to timeline appearing late in PLAN-bombing mode.
- Fix to time-to-destination display in TID.
- Fix to Rb15 missile-in-target-time.
- Fix to Rb15 missile-in-target-time displayed even though no Rb15 is selected.
- Update Rb15 definitions for AI. AI will now use the missiles properly.
DCS Spitfire IX
- Fixed bombs drag issue.
- Memory of the Hero. Updated mission 13 and 14. Deleted intro track, corrected triggers.
The cockpit gauges may be broken. Will fix ASAP.