Commercial Simulation Systems oznámil vydání velké aktualizace pro xEnviro s označením xEnviro 1.1
Jde o obsáhlý update a přidává několik novinek a oprav. Především jde o nové volumetrické mrakyk dynamickou sněhovou pokrývku, atmosferické efekty, mokrá přistávací dráha, sníh na skle letounu, dešťové efekty a vylepšený “low-level haze”.
xEnviro je dostupný na x-plane.org za $69.90 (approx. £55/€62).
Celý V1.10 changelog:
- Maximum ozone level slider
- Volume rendered clouds
- Maximum intensity slider
- Blur level slider
- Reduce surface crosswind checkbox added
- New alternative sun glare
- Checkbox to display or remove diffraction spikes
- Camera blue filter slider
- Draw default night sky checkbox
- Parameters for water waves adjusted to match current weather
- Dynamic snow coverage in the mountain areas
- Dynamic surface snow coverage
- Dark airport surface when wet
- Maximum snow coverage slider
- Wet aerodrome surface effect checkbox
- Draw snow in mountains checkbox
- Volume shadows for haze
- Automatic server selection based on response time.
- Calculations for scattering, perspective and optical depth have been separated
- The entire scene lighting is now calculated dynamically for the key points
- Scenery albedo now dynamically adjusted for a better environment representation
- Low level haze scattering calculation allows variable particle size
- Turbulence slider now controls the average amount of flow disturbance.
- ALOFT data format has been changed, sampling rate increased, vorticity data added
- Airport lights range has been adjusted to match the actual visibility range
- New rain effect
- New snow effect
- Rain and snow affected by aircraft lights
- Volumetric landing and taxi light beams
- Default surface drifting snow removed at runtime
- Separate windshield effects for rain and snow conditions
- Windshield effect now displays reflective raindrops
- Combined atmosphere shader adjusted to hide the DSF edge
- Database update has been moved to the separate thread.
- Resolution slider has been removed
- Complexity slider has been removed
- Reflections range slider has been removed
- Detailed range slider has been removed
- Maximum drawing distance slider removed
- Post processing checkbox removed
- Remove scenery shadows under overcast checkbox removed
- Billboard clouds have been completely removed
- Crepuscular rays temporary removed
- Draw crepuscular rays checkbox has been removed
- Camera shift slider removed.
- Assymetric projection matrix applied to the cockpit camera
- Camera zoom is now correct
- Early low resolution depth test has been removed to allow full resolution depth test
- Aircraft is no more in the shadow above the cloud layer.